- Infant under 1 year old (accompanied by a paying adult) may travel free.
- Refundable deposit of Transport Card is HK$20.
- Validity period of T-Cards is 180 days from the date of last point-adding. An administration fee of HK$30 is payable for reactivation.
- Single trip tokens are valid for use within 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- For T-Card related servies such as replacement of damaged or lost cards, an administration fee of HK$50 for each card is applicable. For details, please refer to the "Schedule of Fees and Guidelines of the Use of Tickets" at the piers.
- With effect from 3 March 2013, beneficiaries under the government's "Public Transport Fare Concession Scheme for the Elderly and Eligible Persons with Disabilities" are eligible for $2 ferry fare payment by using the relevant specified Octopus® Card.
- For the ferry and bus fare concession to student residing in Discovery Bay, eligible age range will be expended to 12-25 years from current 12-18 years. This concession is only applicable to registered DB Resident’s Student Octopus Card.